How to import google contacts to a Nokia 230
How to import contacts from an Android smart phone to a Nokia 230 running S30 is what this article is about.
This is actually very simple and straight forward and you don’t need any additional software or a PC to do this.
I recently copied the google contacts from a Lenovo K6 Power to a Nokia 230 Dual SIM.
The steps involved are given below:
- The Lenovo is running android 7.0 and has the google account configured and has the required contacts in it already.
- On the Lenovo turn Bluetooth on. Make sure both phones are kept close enough to be in their bluetooth coverage area.
- On the Nokia, go to Contacts > Options > Copy Contacts > Another Device > Copy To Phone.
- It’ll then see the Lenovo and try to connect via bluetooth.
- On the Lenovo confirm (answer yes) to allow the Nokia to connect.
- The Nokia will now ask “Start importing contacts to your phone?”, answer ‘yes’.
- Seat back and your contacts will be copied very fast. It took a couple of minutes to copy around 400 contacts.
Please try and let me know if any comments or suggestions. Hope this helps someone with a similar situation.
Interested in knowing what are Lenovo K6 Power and Nokia 230? Take a look at below videos:
Lenovo K6 Power:
Kindly refer to the About Me page at https://anindrasblog.com/about-me