The time of the year has started when everyone love to travel to their favorite holiday destinations with near and dear ones. This helps to increase the tourist revenue of the destination and relaxes the traveler’s mind and body. However there are side effects too, the major one being the popular holiday destinations feel choked and gasping for breath. 🙂
This time I’m not traveling anywhere at this time, due to various reasons. However, thought I can still contribute in keeping the traveling spirits high by advocating about it. Hence sharing here some quotes from famous people and for some the source is unknown. I’m sure they’ll motivate you to travel.
Disclaimer: The quotes are not mine. I found them from various internet searches and just sharing here.
- Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times
- Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all – Helen Keller
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore – Andre Gide
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- The journey is the destination – John Eldon
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover ― Mark Twain
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures – Lovelle Drachman
- Take only memories, leave only footprints – Chief Seattle
Source: Collected from various internet searches.
Jack of all trades is what almost fits me. I'm a home maker, mother, wife, teacher and so on. I like to talk a lot and when I don't have anyone to talk to, I write.