Anindra's Resume IT Professional by profession; Blogger, Recreational Tennis Player & Indian Music Lover by choice
- Experienced File and Object Storage Administrator. Over 17 years of rich experience in managing and supporting Linux Serves, NetApp filers, DELL Isilon, VNX & ECS.
- Facilitated migration of data from legacy storage systems to modern cloud based solutions.
- Developed scripts for monitoring vital resources of the storage systems and also for reporting.
- Saved costs by decommissioning orphan storage volumes and freeing up several terabytes.
- My blog is located at http://www.anindrasblog.com/. I love writing and I write on different topics, from various life experiences.
- I'm also a tennis lover and play recreational tennis. I write blog posts about tennis too.
Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok, Sikkim2012Master of Science (IT)
Studied information technology.
Sambalpur University, Burla, Odisha1996Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Studied Physics, Chemistry and Geology as major subjects.
JPMorgan Services India Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad2014 - PresentAssociate
EMC Data Storage Systems India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore2010 - 2014Storage Operations Specialist
Xilinx India Technology Service Pte. Ltd., Hyderabad2007 - 2010Senior UNIX System Administrator
GENPACT (Then GE Capital International Services), Hyderabad2005 - 2007Senior Engineer
Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater NOIDA2003 - 2005Asst. System Manager
HCS Infotech, Bhilai2002 - 2003Customer Support Engineer
Sai Computer Services, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi2000 - 2002System Administrator
Creative Computers, Sambalpur, Odisha1998 - 2000Customer Support Engineer
Communication SkillsI consider this as my greatest strength. I'm highly proficient in both written and oratory skills. Due to this and my technical expertise together, I have been designated a point of escalation in many of my projects.
NetApp NAS administrationNAS Storage provisioning manually and using NetApp Work Flow Automation. On-going maintenance of the NAS devices for compliance with NAS Engg standards. Leading NAS projects for security risk remediation. Monitoring and managing issues using Agile methodology. Data migration from older to newer NetApp devices.
Shell ScriptingI have automated most of my administration tasks using shell scripting.
Create and Maintain Website / BlogSo far created 3 websites on both paid and free hosting platforms. The tool used in paid platform was Wordpress. Website URLs can be made available on request.
Isilon NAS administrationProficient in daily administration, provisioning and compliance related tasks.
RedHat Enterprise Linux AdministrationProficient in daily administration and troubleshooting tasks.